Terms & Conditions
Website Safeguard Terms Ushiwear Clothing Limited is a UK retail & online company and complies with UK consumer law, including Distance Selling Regulations which means you’re safe if you shop with us. We operate a flexible returns policy and are happy to refund or exchange items damaged in transit, that are faulty or not what you ordered. We can also exchange goods ordered incorrectly. Faults Faults that develop on the product in the first 12 months of use but not damage caused by wear and tear or abuse. VAT UK & EU ushiwear.co.uk prices are the same for all countries. For the UK and other countries in the EU, our prices include any VAT which is applicable, and you will not be liable for any further duty or taxes but please check in your home state. In the UK children’s clothing is already VAT tax exempt. Non EU For shipments sent outside the European Union you will still pay the same price, but we use our tax saving to subside the shipping charges. You might be liable for import duty and sales taxes on delivery, and you should check with your local customs authorities before ordering. Important Information – Promotional Codes
- Only one promotional code can be used per order. We reserve the right to remove any offer at any time.
- A promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other none code driven promotional offer, but you will have the choice to use which ever current offer you choose.
- Please note that promotional codes will have an expiry date as advertised on the website or in our marketing materials, and these codes will not be applicable outside the dates advertised.
- The code will need to be entered into the “promotional code” box in your shopping basket for the promotion to be activated.
- Individual promotional codes are only valid for their specified offer.
- Code can be used for worldwide delivery as well as for the UK.
- Newsletters, some codes are exclusively for customers who have signed up to our Newsletters, however you may wish to share with likeminded friends and families.
- Codes can be withdrawn at any time, if we believe that there is some misuse.
Secure Payment Ushiwear, Clothing Limited accept payment from all major credit cards including American Express. We also accept PayPal as a payment method – once you click on PayPal you will be directed to the PayPal gateway – we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd Parties. Payment is taken at point of ordering, as per our other payment methods and Delivery terms are in-line with our existing Delivery policies. When using other payment methods, the payment form is used to submit your payment details to Handepay, who are an Internet payment gateway. Ushiwear.co.uk has a formal agreement with Handepay to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to Handepay is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with ushiwear.co.uk and we will assure you that your personal information will not be offered or sold to any further parties. Payment We charge you when your place an order. If part of your order is not available, only the available item(s) will be charged and dispatched, along with the delivery charge if applicable. You will not be charged for the unavailable items until they are ready to be dispatched, and you will not be charged for delivery again. To be sure our payment page is secure using an SSL certificate, an SSL certificate provides identification information about the web server and establishes an encrypted connection. You can check to see if your page is secure by one or all of the following additions;
- An addition of an S after the HTTP in the URL (HTTPS://)
- A padlock will also be shown in the address bar
- Some text will appear in green or part of the address bar will be highlighted in green
If you do not see at least one of these security measures during the input of secure information please do not continue and contact us as soon as you can. We will never share your payment details with another party.
When you place an order, we will notify you instantly via e-mail to confirm that your order has been received in good order, if we do have any issues we will attempt to contact you by e-mail or by telephone within 24 hours. Once your order has been processed and is ready for delivery, if you have provided a mobile number and/or e-mail we will contact you by text, SMS or by e-mail to let you know that it is on its way!
We accept Maestro, Master card, VISA, VISA Debit, American Express and payments via PayPal.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
You can navigate around the website by clicking on the categories you want, or if you know the product code or name for an item. Once you have clicked on the product you want you will need to select the colour you want, (if there is more than one) and the size. You can also order more than one of the same item by changing the quantity total. Only then will the “Add to Basket” button let you click on it. Then after a couple of seconds the item will go into your basket and you can click on the “shopping cart” image, the “Checkout” button, or continue shopping.