- Registration Form The registration form is part of the checkout process on Ushiwear, If you intend to purchase any products online, you will be required to complete the registration form. Registration allows you to login at a future date to check on the progress of your order(s), or to place new order(s).
- Delivery & Invoice Address Form: The delivery & invoice address form is also part of the checkout process on Ushiwear Clothing. The information collected within this form allows us to fulfil your order by delivering goods to the submitted address (es).
- Credit/Debit Card Payment Form: The payment form is used to submit your payment details to Handepay, who are an Internet payment gateway. Ushiwear Clothing have a formal agreement with Handepay to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to Handepay is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with Ushiwear Clothing and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
- Email Newsletter Form: The email newsletter form is provided to allow users to subscribe to the Ushiwear Clothing email newsletter mailing list. The information that you submit in this form will be recorded and used by Ushiwear Clothing to send you a regular email newsletter containing details of promotions and special offers. If you want to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Contact Us Form: The contact us form is provided as a quick and convenient method for you to contact Ushiwear Clothing. The information that you submit in this form will be used by ushiwear to answer any questions you may have asked.
- PayPal Payment Form: This payment page in hosted by PayPal itself who are an Internet payment gateway. Ushiwear Clothing have a formal agreement with PayPal to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to PayPal is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with Ushiwear Clothing and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
- These logs and analytical systems do not attempt to collect any personal information that can identify a visitor. They are used to ensure our website is built to provide a superior browsing experience.
- Google Analytics Cookie. The Google Analytics cookies are used to help Google track usage of our website. We use this analytics information to compile data on key pages, key words in search terms and to gain a better understanding of the usage of our website. This cookie does not collect any personal information.
- Ushiwear Clothing Cookie. This cookie is left on your computer when you dismiss the cookie alert we show on our website. This allows us to ensure you are not reminded about cookies when you next visit our website.Dotmailer Cookie. Dotmailer collects various computer identification data about you during your use of our website or email platform: Dotmailer by placing various cookies on your computer or mobile device. We use this data to understand how our clients’ visitors are using our website or Dotmailer. We monitor and analyse this data in order to help us improve the functionality and performance of our website and Dotmailer, and to provide relevant services and information to you.
Our Ethical Policy.
- We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and our commitment to high ethical standards of our supply chain. We require complete transparency from all suppliers, with regard to sourcing, working conditions, working practices, and employee welfare.
- Honesty is a core value of Ushiwear, Clothing a value we expect to be demonstrated by the people that produce our products. Our designers and buyers make frequent trips to the suppliers to check on working conditions, environmental impact and welfare of those working in the factories that produce Ushiwear Clothing products.
- We support our suppliers and factories, providing good quality jobs to their local communities, paying particular attention to workers health, safety and quality of life.
WEB SITE USAGE
www.ushiwear.co.uk can’t take responsibility for any damages, compensatory, indirect, consequential or direct, data loss, income, profit, property loss or damage and third party claims implied or otherwise when using this website. Availability of Products Ushiwear updates the stock availability continuously. In the event of a product being unavailable after an order has been placed, you will be notified and either offered a replacement item or given the option to cancel the unavailable item from your order, we aim to do this within 3 working days. Information Accuracy This web site is regularly updated. We put every effort into updating website information, product descriptions, prices, photos and other information. We try to ensure all information and images are correct, if you find any information is incorrect we apologise, these are genuine mistakes. If brought to our attention we will strive to correct any errors. If you buy any products from us based on wrong information we will replace or refund the product so long as it is unused. While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to decline orders if they are based on inaccurate information by either party. www.ushiwear.co.uk; All website content belongs to Ushiwear Clothing Ltd and may not be copied without express permission and/or written consent.