Information Collected by Ushiwear Clothing Limited
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you browse Ushiwear certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged. This may include information about the type of browser you are using, the server name and/or IP address through which you access the internet, the date & time you accessed this website, the pages you accessed, and the internet address of the website (if any) that referred you to Ushiwear. This information is not personally identifiable to you.
Ushiwear may place cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent by a web server to your computer, and is then stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies allow Ushiwear to recognise your computer whilst you are browsing our website. They help to customise your online experience making it more convenient for you. Cookies are an essential element of the Ushiwear shopping basket, so if you wish to add products to your basket (and eventually purchase them) you will need to enable cookies in your browser.
Most web browsers will notify you when you receive a cookie and in some cases can actually prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you will not be able to use certain functions on our website.
Specific Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Whilst we never ever share your e-mail address with anyone, we may from time to time share your postal address with appropriate partners who might want to share another offer with you.
If you don’t want this, just let us know at email@example.com and we’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.
Personally identifiable information can be submitted in the following areas on Ushiwear:
- Registration Form The registration form is part of the checkout process on Ushiwear, If you intend to purchase any products online, you will be required to complete the registration form. Registration allows you to login at a future date to check on the progress of your order(s), or to place new order(s).
- Delivery & Invoice Address Form: The delivery & invoice address form is also part of the checkout process on Ushiwear. The information collected within this form allows us to fulfil your order by delivering goods to the submitted address (es).
- Credit/Debit Card Payment Form: The payment form is used to submit your payment details to Handepay who are an Internet payment gateway. Ushiwear have a formal agreement with Handepay to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to Handepay is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with Ushiwear and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
- Email Newsletter Form: The email newsletter form is provided to allow users to subscribe to the Ushiwear email newsletter mailing list. The information that you submit in this form will be recorded and used by Ushiwear to send you a regular email newsletter containing details of promotions and special offers. If you want to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Contact Us Form: The contact us form is provided as a quick and convenient method for you to contact Ushiwear. The information that you submit in this form will be used by ushiwear to answer any questions you may have asked.
- PayPal Payment Form: This payment page in hosted by PayPal itself who are an Internet payment gateway. Ushiwear have a formal agreement with PayPal to accept payments on our behalf. Any information that is submitted to PayPal is used solely for the purpose of completing your transaction with Ushiwear and will not be offered or sold to any further parties.
we collect standard information about visits to our website through the collection of log files and Google Analytics. These log files track user preferences and visited pages. They also provide us with information regarding the type of browser you are using and what operating system your computer or mobile device is running.
- These logs and analytical systems do not attempt to collect any personal information that can identify a visitor. They are used to ensure our website is built to provide a superior browsing experience.
- Google Analytics Cookie.
The Google Analytics cookies are used to help Google track usage of our website. We use this analytics information to compile data on key pages, key words in search terms and to gain a better understanding of the usage of our website. This cookie does not collect any personal information.
- Ushiwear Cookie.
This cookie is left on your computer when you dismiss the cookie alert we show on our website. This allows us to ensure you are not reminded about cookies when you next visit our website.
Dotmailer collects various computer identification data about you during your use of our website or email platform: Dotmailer by placing various cookies on your computer or mobile device. We use this data to understand how our clients’ visitors are using our website or Dotmailer. We monitor and analyse this data in order to help us improve the functionality and performance of our website and Dotmailer, and to provide relevant services and information to you.
Our Ethical Policy
- We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and our commitment to high ethical standards of our supply chain. We require complete transparency from all suppliers, with regard to sourcing, working conditions, working practices, and employee welfare.
- Honesty is a core value of Ushiwear, a value we expect to be demonstrated by the people that produce our products. Our designers and buyers make frequent trips to the suppliers to check on working conditions, environmental impact and welfare of those working in the factories that produce Ushiwear products.
- All our fabrics are sourced in the UK where possible, we like to support our local businesses and suppliers.
Web Site Usage
www.ushiwear.co.uk can’t take responsibility for any damages, compensatory, indirect, consequential or direct, data loss, income, profit, property loss or damage and third party claims implied or otherwise when using this website.
Availability of Products
Ushiwear updates the stock availability continuously. In the event of a product being unavailable after an order has been placed, you will be notified and either offered a replacement item or given the option to cancel the unavailable item from your order, we aim to do this within 2 working days.
This web site is regularly updated. We put every effort into updating website information, product descriptions, prices, photos and other information. We try to ensure all information and images are correct, if you find any information is incorrect we apologise, these are genuine mistakes. If brought to our attention we will strive to correct any errors. If you buy any products from us based on wrong information we will replace or refund the product so long as it is unused. While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to decline orders if they are based on inaccurate information by either party.
Ushiwear Clothing is trademark protected in the UK and the European Union. All website content belongs to Ushiwear Clothing Limited and may not be copied without express permission and/or written consent.